What things help to strengthen your spiritual habits?
The Reformed Tradition speaks to this question directly. Your spiritual life is strengthened through The Means of Grace – things such as scripture reading, prayer, worship, service ...
- Sunday morning Christian nurture classes? The left column has links to study opportunities for you to check out.
- Teaching children about our faith? Call DCE Jenny at 217.528.4311, ext.
- Sharing in small groups?
- Putting your faith to work in missions?
- Putting your faith to work through monetary donations?
- Joining in Sunday Morning or Wednesday Evening Worship?
- Singing to glorify God? Join the Sanctuary Choir.
- Sharing the story of the Presbyterian history in Springfield with the public? Join the docents.
- Interested in new and different worship experiences? Come to an emergent/special worship service.